The DeSkuzzer 2.0 is a 5-foot wide floating seine net that collects surface debris as it is dragged along the water's surface. This design uses side flotation to allow more debris to enter the collection screen. Used for collecting anything that floats on the surface of your lake or pond, such as floating algae or floating weeds, like duckweed. When the collection net is full, the DeSkuzzer should be emptied onto the shoreline and then redeployed until all surface debris is gone. Most floating weeds, like duckweed, seem to grow in areas with less water circulation such as creeks and small ponds.
Demonstration video of the DeSkuzzer:
- Heavy-duty screen collection net
- 24-foot pull line to allow for longer casts
- Folded net edges to help retain debris
The DeSkuzzer is delivered with everything you need (assembly required).
Designed to be used in several ways:
- Held in front of a boat with a pole or a hook
- Pulled behind a boat
- Thrown and retrieved by a person on land
- Pulled by a person walking in the water
- If the body of water is narrow enough, have one person on each bank facing each other and alternatively pulling the DeSkuzzer from one end to the other so it goes back and forth across the water.
-Boat not included