Kasco Marine Surface Aerators are a reliable means of increasing and maintaining oxygen levels in fish farms where bottom aeration is not recommended. Some situations necessitate maintaining thermal stratification. If you wish to keep trout, this is a good solution to keep them healthy and the water cool enough for their needs, even during the mid-summer heat waves. Kasco Surface Aerators are designed to move a large volume of water with minimal cost.
By fragmenting water into fine droplets, Kasco aerators promote the exchange of gases at the water's surface. The result is an increase in dissolved oxygen levels, resulting in a reduction of the new sediments and assimilable nutrients that are usually responsible for algae growth.
Stirs a large quantity of water, maximizing the water's exposure to the air in order to best exchange gases.
Includes a protective screen to prevent debris from entering the engine, as well as a float and nylon cables for anchoring.
- Commercial Aquaculture: Increases the amount of oxygen while the fish are feeding, increasing the potential quantity of fish per pond.
- Helps the evacuation of gases such as carbon dioxide
- Increases water quality in agricultural irrigation ponds
- Can be used for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment
- Can be used for aerating private ponds
- Easy installation
- Can be used in salt water
- Shallow or deep water operation
- Standard Aeration Efficiency (SAE), independent test results from Auburn University: 3.0 lbs of oxygen transferred by HP
- Can be converted into use as a decorative fountain
- 2 years warranty
Optional control box for surface aerators are also available. Choose yours HERE.
It is possible to order the units WITHOUT the protective screen under the motor. Contact us for availability.
Aerators from 2 HP to 5 HP also available in 3 phases, contact us for a quote.