- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Kasco Marine surface aerators are a reliable means of increasing and maintaining oxygen levels in fish farms where bottom aeration is not recommended. Kasco surface aerators are designed to move a large volume of water with minimal cost.
By fragmenting water, Kasco aerators promote gas exchange at the water surface. The result is an increase in dissolved oxygen levels, resulting in a reduction in the sediment and assimilable nutrients that are usually responsible for algae growth.
Stir a large quantity of water, maximizing the exposure of the water to air for gas exchange.
Includes a protective screen to prevent debris from entering the engine, as well as a float and nylon cables for anchoring.
- Commercial aquaculture: they increase the amount of oxygen while the fish are feeding, increasing the possible number of fish per pond.
- Helps the evacuation of gases such as carbon dioxide
- Increases water quality in agricultural irrigation ponds
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment
- Aeration for private ponds
- Easy installation
- Can be used in salt water
- Shallow or deep water operation
- Standard Aeration Efficiency (SAE), independent test results from Auburn University: 3.0 lbs of oxygen transferred by HP
- Can be used as a decorative fountain
- 2 years warranty
Optional control box for surface aerators are also available. Choose yours HERE.
It is possible to order the units WITHOUT the protective screen under the motor. Contact us for availability.
Aerators from 2 HP to 5 HP also available in 3 phases, contact us for a quote.