Aquaticlear Circulators can help solve many common water problems throughout the year. With Kasco Marine clog free revolutionary patent pending Clear Current Technology, the Aquaticlear produces continuous water movement to keep targeted areas clear of weeds, algae and other debris.
- Improve the health and vitality of your water
- Mixing liquids, paints, stains, etc.
- Shake the water
- Eliminate areas of standing water where unwanted aquatic plants grow and mosquitoes breed.
- Help reduce thermal stratification in deeper water bodies, prevent or limit the negative effects of pond aging
- Can be used to maintain open water areas to help prevent mass mortality of fish populations in winter and protect permanent structures from ice damage. Visit our Deicing page and Kasco Marine Propeller Deicers page for more details.
- Industrial and municipal applications including tank mixing, water towers, wastewater facilities and more.
The mixers can be placed in either vertical or horizontal positions for different effects. A vertical position will mix the entire water column, whilst a horizontal one will be referred to as a circulator and will create an extended surface swirl. It can also be used to prevent floating debris from entering a specific area or to direct debris from one location to another.
All units are designed and built to operate reliably in any installation, including salt water and other corrosive environments.
Optional control box for circulators
C-25 Control Box: The C-25 Control Box is an option for 2400CF, 3400CF and 4400CF circulators. The C-25 includes a 24-hour timer and has grounded protection. No installation on the general house control panel is required to make your connection.
C-85 Control Box: The C-85 is an option for 240V circulator models: 3400HCF and 4400HCF. The C-85 120V/240V control unit includes grounded protection, a 24-hour timer, a low voltage transformer in a rainproof box. This control panel requires installation by a certified electrician. Click here