When shrimp larvae are transferred to a new environment, they experience stress and usually lose a significant proportion of their body's naturally protective microflora, both inside and out. At this stage, shrimp are more vulnerable to pathogens in the pond water, which can cause disease due to contamination from biomass, shells and fecal matter. These contaminants reduce the ambient oxygen levels and produce methane, ammonia, nitrates and H2S gases, all of which are harmful to aquaculture. Add our Bacterius Pro-Ac product to shrimp feed to increase their protective microflora's quality and quantity and thus reduce the risk of serious diseases, such as white spot disease and vibriosis after consumption.
- Promotes gut health by stabilizing gut microflora
- Discourages negative and opportunistic bacteria
- Improves the general health of shrimp
- Stimulates plankton growth
- Reduces harvest days
- Increases the survival rate of shrimp and fish
- Promotes faster growth and weight gain while ensuring a more consistent size of shrimp and fish
- Improves feed conversion rate
- Bacterial strains: Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus Licheniformis
We guarantee that the product has been manufactured under strict quality control standards that ensure optimal product quality.
Tech Sheet (PDF)
Shrimp: 150 g per tonne of complete feed
Fish: 250g per ton of whole feed
Others: 250 to 500 g per tonne of whole feed
Note: Due to the vitamin and mineral composition in this product, no additional vitamins or minerals are needed to produce artificial foods.
Add directly to the food and mix. For aquaculture feed manufacturers who use thermal extrusion to produce commercial feed, some loss of activity can be observed during this phase. Stable up to 85 degrees celsius.
Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
The recommended storage temperature is between 1 and 23 degree celsius (34 and 73 degree farenheit)