- Features a high-biomass, high-performance nitrifying bacteria consortium
- Specifically to eliminate ammonia and nitrites in aquatic ecosystems
- Actively oxidizes ammonia and nitrites, neutralizing their toxic effect on the aquatic life
- Helps maintain a balanced aquatic ecosystem
- Contributes positively to the health of aquatic animals and plant life
- Reduces the risk of sickness and death among fish and plants
The intake of nitrifying bacteria is justified because of the intense biological activity, the decomposition of plant residues and the accumulation of droppings and uneaten fish food and ammonia which tends to accumulate rapidly in closed or semi-open aquatic environments.
It remains imperative to prevent this accumulation because ammonia is a chemical compound extremely toxic to any aquatic environment.
The nitrifying bacteria found in Bacterius® N have the ability to rapidly oxidize ammonia and nitrites to a non-toxic nitrogen compound. Using Bacterius® N in aquatic environments is beneficial and provides an effective solution for regulating nitrogen compounds.
Features of Bacterius® N
- More than 500 mg of active nitrifying bacteria per liter
- Highly stable
- No chemical preservatives
- Free of pathogenic contaminants
- Active in fresh and salt water
- Complete genetic profile available
Tech Sheet (PDF)
For monthly dosage: Dosage may vary depending on application and environmental conditions.
Add the treatment dose evenly over the surface to be treated.
≤ 100 m³ of water volume: 12.5 ml / m³
> 100 m³ of water volume: 5 ml / m³
Conditions: +10ºC, pH 5-9. Active in fresh and salt water.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.