The Bacterius PRO WW is effective at increasing a plant's ability to process fats, chemicals and various pollutants through an efficient biomass support system. PRO WW strives to minimize stress-related issues and optimize a plant's ability to handle excessive overload. It makes it possible to treat high loads without adversely affecting the quality of the effluents.
A synergistic blend of selectively adapted bacteria which produce rapid degradation of problematic compounds found in Industrial and Municipal waste systems
Degrades the recalcitrant portion of the grease molecule, the long-chain fatty acids, which cause the majority of maintenance and treatment problems.
Effective at temperatures up to 45 degrees celcius.
Active at low pH levels. The addition of Bacterius PRO-WW alleviates low pH problems by breaking down the fatty acids.
- Stability: Maximum loss of 1 log a year
- Moisture content: Below 15%
- Formats: 45 x 250g water-soluble pouches
Fiches Techniques (PDF)
- Dosage : varies according to demand in PRO WW (See sales sheet for a typical example)
- Application: PRO WW may be added directly to the waste influent stream or aerated basin. For toxic wastes or short retention times, rehydration for between 30 to 90 minutes before its addition to a waste system is recommended, using 9 litres of water per 500g of Bacterius PRO WW. For best results, the water teperature range should be between 21 and 31 degree celsius.
- Storage: Keep away from freezing. Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature. The recommended storage temperature is within a range of 1 and 23 degree celsius.